Terms and conditions
- Services will only be confirmed to clients who pay them with credit cards on their names.
- All prices will be set in US dollar or in Euro.
- All bookings and demands must be confirmed by Travelnet to be effective.
- The confirmation or deny will be sent the second working day for hotels and the third working day for tour operators.
- Bookings will only be processed with a minimum of 3 days.
- The confirmation of bookings will be ineffective if clients do not pay with a valid credit car (Visa, Mastercard) on their names, or any other method established by our payment system depending on the amount, within 24 hours in advance.
- For every reservations you will receive a "Copy" that isn't a "Confirmation". *Adjustment over the exchange rate between euro-dollar will be requested in case at the time of the final balance.
- In the total amount we will charge you with the 3% for Online payment system expenses. This amount will appear in the total of your reservations.
- Your Personal datas are encrypted and invisible to the Payment System and Travelnet.
Our payment system is secure and is internationally recognized for:
How Credit Cards Payments does it works
We will send you a separeted e-mail where a link appears. When you will click on it you will enter in a super secure site (directly administrated from the most important spanish bank B.B.V.A. or Caixa) where you have to insert the number, expiration month/year and CCVC number of your Credit Card. CCVC are the last three numbers in the rear of your credit card. In some cases our payment system will ask you for "Visa Verisign" (Visa) and "Master SecureCode" (Mastercard) codes. If you don?t have it you can?t pay. It is not on your card and it is not the same for your ATM withdrawl. Just call your bank and they will activate one for your card. It is easy and secure for all your Internet payment.
- Once Travelnet receives the payment receipt (immediately), it will send to the clients a document (voucher) for the services that have been reserved, paid and confirmed.
- Bookings will only be confirmed with a minimum of 3 days.
- The client must show the hotel the document (voucher) sent by Travelnet together with visa and own documents.
- The check in to the hotel will be from 16:00 hours on and the check out at 12:00 hours.
- In case the client is not pleased with the booked and paid services, Travelnet commits to do as much as possible to find another hotel that pleases him without any refund. If the client wants to move to a superior hotel, he must pay the difference in accordance with Travelnet.
- Hotels with "all inclusive" accommodation, includes all meals and all drinks.
- Hotels with "half board" accommodation, includes breakfast and dinner with no drinks.
- Hotels with "full pension" accommodation, includes breakfast, lunch and dinner with no drinks.
- Bookings will only be processed with a minimum of 3 days.
- It will only be confirmed the car category not the model, although it will be done as much as possible to deliver the booked model.
- All reservations confirmed at Airports will be charged with an additional "Airport Tax" of 20 Convertible Pesos.
- At the moment of the contract it will be charged the cost of the full gas tank . When the car is dropped nothing will be returned of the remaining gas value.
- Renting days are calculated starting from the moment (hour of the day) the client sign the contract. The car should be returned at the same hour of the last day of the confirmed service.
- The driver should be older than 21 years old and must have a valid license.
- Clients will receive the car by signing, directly with the car company, a contract that establishes all clauses and charges for extra services.
- Travelnet is not responsable for al kinds of direct and compulsory payments clients should make once in Cuba in convertible pesos which appears in this web site as well as all clauses of the contract signed in Cuba between the client and the car company.
- No insurance is valid in Cuba if it is included in any credit car. *Once the client has signed the contract, he must pay a deposit of 150, 200 or 300 pesos convertibles depending on the car category, which will be refund at the end of the rent.
- The client must give the document (voucher) of the booked service to the representative of the company that welcomes him at the airport.
Penalties and special conditions of delivery for car rental
- The customer has to submit, at the time of delivery of the vehicle, passport and driving license, if not the service will not be executed and will be considered as a "No Show".
- In case of cancellations made 15 days in advance on the service Travelnet will retain 1 day of the rental paid more 10% of penalty and return the remaining amount through our payment system.
- As for cancellations less than 72 hours in advance on the service or "No Show" Travelnet will keep 2 days of rental more the 20% of penalty of the amount paied.
- No Show for car will be considered when the customer doesn't pick up the car within 4 hours after the time requested in points, except in the airport where the car will remain until 24 hours.
Main Rental terms
To pick up the car in Cuba must be 21 years of age and must have with them the following documents:
- Voucher. The reservation holder (no name change allowed) must have a valid driver's license and with more than 2 years (photocopies are not accepted), passport (photocopies are not accepted) other than the Cuban, or at least document of residence outside of Cuba.The customer agrees to pay all debts associated with the service offered in this contract.The client acknowledges that he has received the vehicle in good condition with the accessories described in this document and agrees to return to the same condition you received it and the specific date on which the income and pay accessories and vehicle parts missing at the time of delivery and that are not listed as missing when you receive it.
- The rental time is specified in the contract and is calculated based on hours and days from the act of signing, and ending at the same time of day when collecting the vehicle. If the customer wishes to extend the rent must go to the nearest office of Cubacar to legalize the possession of the vehicle.The customer will pay a deposit of the amount provided for the public tariff Cubacar for each type of vehicle. If the deposit is in the form of proof of charge card credit Cubacar signed blank is allowed to fill and cash at any time and without notice from the values spent by the customer in accordance with the terms of this contract.The customer has 59 minutes of bonus, after that time and up to 5 hours paid 1/5 of the daily rate for each additional hour.Refunds: Cubacar make refunds only to the contractor in the contract.The vehicle can be driven only by the client or additional driver authorized under the responsibility of the same Main Rental terms
- Important note for drop off: The customer has 59 minutes of bonus, after that time and up to 5 hours paid 1/5 of the daily rate for each additional hour.
Drop Off penalty with renter "VIA" in case of delivery different place gives the collection.
The customer may deliver the leased car in any of theoffices of "Via" in all country, but in the event that the return is made in an office that is outside the province of the office where he rented the car or more than 20 kmts, the user is obliged to pay directly the return of the car, according to the following rates:
- 0,20 cuc per kilometer of distance between the place of collection and the place of delivery of the car.
- Refunds: The Renter make refunds only to the contractor in the contract.
- Secon Driver will cost 30 cuc additional.
- The vehicle can be driven only by the client or additional driver authorized under the responsibility of the same.
- Claims need to be submitted within a period not exeeding sixty (60) days following the date of termination of service. Clients has to present : copy of the contract with the car rental company and proof of expenses incurred by the service failure.
- In case of loss, theft, or accident, should also accompany the letter of complaint with the police report.
In case of natural and fortuitous events such as earthquakes, hurricanes, floods and other uncontrollable events by Travelnet, our Agency it is not responsible to perform the agreed services.