Duration: 9 hours
Frecuency: M T W T F S S
• Departure by bus to Caibarién
• Travel through rural roads in jeeps, enjoying panoramic views of the Cuban countryside.
• Visit to a farm, to enjoy activities of the Cuban peasantry such as milking cows, feeding
of poultry, horseback riding, etc.
• Creole lunch in a country restaurant with roasted pork and Creole food.
• Bathing in a river in the area
• Return to Caibarién by road.
• Transfer by bus to the hotels.
* Whoever wants to drive must carry permission
* Jeeps have mechanical transmission.
Jeep tour, visit to a fence of roosters (exhibition of a fight, without damage to the animals), visit Hacienda Los Alamos, cow milking, bird feed. Lunch (roasted pig), natural trail, horse riding, bath in river.
• Air-conditioned bus pick-up • Arrival to Cayo Las Brujas, to sail aboard a catamaran on a trip bordering small cays.• Interactive ... see more
Fun and unique experience starting from Trinidad towards the mountain aboard an open 4x4 truck along the Guanayara natural path up to Topes de Co... see more
Round trip transfers. duration 3-4 hours.• Departure by bus at 09.30H & 14.00H. • speedboat ride , exit on the ... see more
Connects with our social networksB log