Customer Support in Cuba
(+53) 7 8333977, (+53) 7 8310461
Call Center opening hours:
Mon - Fri: 9 am - 5 pm (EST)
Sat: 9 am - 1 pm (EST)
ATLANTIC Building, calle D
corner with 1ra, Vedado - La Habana
Map of Cuba
Duration: 3 hours
Price per adults. A discount will be apply for kids
Round trip transfers. duration 3-4 hours.• Departure by bus at 09.30H & 14.00H.
• Catamaran exit on the splendid crystalline waters of Cayo Santa Maria.
• Enjoy the beauty of a region that still retains its virginity. Stroll through a labyrinth of channels that surround the keys of the Bruges, Tio Pepe and French.
• Approach to the ship San Pascual, an old witness of the history of this place, stranded since 1933 in the westernmost part of Cayo Francés
• Snorkelling session in warm and transparent waters of the second largest coral reef in the world,
inhabited by complex and colored forms of life.
• Back to the hotels at 13.30H & 17.00H.
Steam train ride, city tours in Remedios, visit to a tobacco factory, the Plaza del Ché in Santa Clara, a panoramic view of the Armored Tr... see more
Mountain tour in Serrano truck (Russian), Guanayara natural trail in Topes de Collantes, with ecoguia service, bird watching, river bath and lunc... see more
• Departure by bus to Caibarién • Travel through rural roads in jeeps, enjoying panoramic views of the Cuban countryside.• Vi... see more
Copyright © Travelnet 2006-2019. All rights reserved |
Who we are? | Terms and conditions |
MAP OF CUBA
CUSTOMER SUPPORT IN CUBA
Telephone (+53) 7 8333977, (+53) 7 8310461
CALL CENTER OPENING HOURS:
Mon - Fri: 9 am - 5 pm (EST)Sat: 9 am - 1 pm (EST)
ATLANTIC Building, calle D corner with 1ra, Vedado - La Habana
To Find Us
Best Map App to visit and travel Cuba